Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Class night -- got some stitching done before class and then during the break and after class - here's where I'm at now:

It's getting very close - I think I can finish this up this month for sure. I have to stitch the two hanging towels (they will be the same blue fuzzy stuff as the blue one in the basket) and then backstitch the shelf/bottles and towel hanger as well as the words. But that's very close!
I'm hoping to finish this guy up and get right to speeding along on Celtic Banner - my friend is stitching along on it and is already done with the alphabet and more so I must get back to it :)

I have homework this week :( I think I will put it off to do both Thursday and Friday night and tonight I will do some reading in preperation for it as well as take the night for myself otherwise!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks adorable. Hope your homework will go smootly. Ann.

Kali said...

he is looking great. I can't wait to see this one complete!

Kim said...

That really looks great! :D

Singular Stitches said...

He looks wonderful!! Good luck on the possible finish! :o)

Michelle said...

Cute! He's looking great!

Carol said...

What awesome progress Nikki - congratulations!