Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Class night - nothing special. I got homework 4 back and only got a 25/30 on it :( But homework 5 was relatively simple so I should get full credit and all I have left is my final next monday! Then I'm done... so study study this week!

I stitched before class - on Celtic Banner - I had the Y all finished and then realized I had messed up - had to take almost the whole thing out! I ripped it out and stitched a tiny bit, probably half way done with the Y now - what a bummer. My goal tonight and tomorrow night is to finish the Y and Z and be happy with that progress since I need to study. Thursday is stitch, I may go for like an hour, work on the border of the banner but then it's back to studying!

I got up and ran this morning - half an hour later than I had hoped so it's a late morning but that's to be expected in the beginning, just a week or two and I'll be up early no problem! More on my other blog :)

Not much else since stitching is lacking so. Starting next week though my class will be over!

No comments: