Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Ugg - i had to work later last night than planned, got home around 7 - missed the 2 trick-or-treaters we had :( But the night was nice, we watched Underworld - I've seen the second one (we own it) but never the first but now I want to re-watch them back to back - we couldn't do that last night but I have more backstory now. Of course knowing the second one we found some inconsistencies between the two - but it's still fun to watch and perfect for Halloween!

It was 9:30 after that, too late to start another movie so we watched an ER episode and I worked on getting all the applique pieces for block 3 ready. They are all cut out, starched and ironed, ready to start appliqueing tonight and I can't wait ;) Unfortunately there's so much i want to do - it's all been piling up, and i just don't have the time - yikes!

1 comment:

Singular Stitches said...

Bummer! Unfortunately, I had class on Halloween night, so DH decided to not hand out candy, but it rained, so we didn't get all that many trick or treaters.