Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Not a stitch! But I guess that was to be expected. I got home earlier than I thought I would last night, ate some dinner with my bf, then went in to study.. then I remembered it was gilmore girls night- so I had to watch it, studying during commercials, then house came on -- ugg! Studying went out the door! If i was smart I would have given up on the studying and just stitched while watching the shows but I kept thinking I was going to study more.

10pm is now our bedtime so after house I just went to bed. My sore muscles thanked me and this morning I slept until after 7 - oops :) Tomorrow I can't do that as I have to get up and run, although I'm not sure how i'm going to run after my leg workout this afternoon. I'm going to be sore tomorrow!

Well grocery shopping tonight, cooking and studying. Maybe I'll try to get some stitching done, I really wanted to get that Y and Z finished before stitch night tomorrow - we'll see.

No comments: