Friday, July 08, 2005

What a horrid world we live in. What is wrong with people?


No stitching last night at all. I started going through all my old mementos, saved in shoe boxes and stacked in my closet, I threw away a lot. All my old letters from girl friends gone now, some old journals and birthday cards. I saved pictures and special things, anything I may scrapbook as well. I still have a box with letters from old boyfriends that I haven't gone through, maybe I'll leave that.

So I have a ton of things to scrap book and I'm getting pretty excited about that, got out all my stuff. Tonight I will continue going through things (old sports things need to be thrown out or saved somehow). I may need a few more scrapbooks, I only have 1 empty one and I may do one that's sports, one that's friends (middleschool-highschool) and then one for current things (after highschool). So i need to buy 2 more scrapbooks.

My friend did come over last night, I made up some chicken parm and we talked for a bit. She left pretty early because she had a lot to unpack still and she had to get up early today. That's when I started pulling things out of my closet. I did widdle down enough to throw out 4 shoe boxes!

I'm not sure if my boyfriend is coming home tonight or tomorrow, that will really determine whether I start scrapbooking this stuff tonight or not.
Now it's time for some work. Going to be a long day I think but I"m not taking a real lunch break so I can leave by 4 hopefully!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your blogs. I am in the process of launching a website, "knittingcafes.com", if you are interested in having a link please contact me at prographics@optonline.net or call 917-771-6996.

Thanks,
Madeline