Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Halfway through 2005 - let's see how I'm doing on my goals:
2005 Goals for the YEAR:

Stitching:
1. Finish Winnie the Pooh for Robin YES
2. Start/Finish Precious Moments for Grace's quilt YES
3. Finish Herbal Sampler YES
4. Finish DD Wisdom (virtue series) Not yet
5. Finish Mystic Retreat piece by Jeanette Douglas YES
6. Start/Finish 2 pickle ornaments for aunt Not started yet
7. Make progress on piece for Ryan YES
8. Start a new project YES (Legends of the Dragons and Blackwork Dragon)
9. Finish It's Winter Saving for Winter time

Quilting:
1. Quilt and Bind Sampler Quilt Not yet
2. Make Amish quilt for boyfriend's sister Working on it
3. Finish Herb Quilt No progress yet
4. Make Pooh Wall hanging for Robin YES
5. Finish Teapot Quilt? No progress yet

I think my quilting goals are a bit ambitious as I'm hoping mostly to finish the Amish Quilt by November, that leaves only 1 1/2 months in the year to meet any other goals, probably I'll go back to my sampler quilt and continue on my ohio star quilt. The others will be next years' projects :)

All in all I'm not doing too badly for the year.

No comments: