Tuesday, July 19, 2005

A Headache night!

Well I worked on the website last night, I should be happy because I got the database transferred but the site still didn't work locally, so as I was debugging it I got to a possible root cause and that's a missing directory that I went to download and kazaam my internet was down again. This is getting ridiculous! Everytime i need to use the internet it's out, i shouldn't be paying 40 a month for this kind of service. I will be calling comcast tonight i think.

Anyway, besides that I watched a lot of Alias which ended up giving me a headache (or it was using my monitor at home which kind of quivers, i need a new monitor at home). So I went to bed with a headache and of course woke up with one. Luckily with some tylenol it's very minimal right now and i'm in the lab to work and if i get a lot done this morning i will feel loads better than i did last night.

Let's see - I quilted at lunch yesterday, working on the second triangle of cross hatch. I hope to continue that work today at lunch. I will keep it with me tomorrow too and maybe quilt at my aunt's house. By thursday I will be really happy to just stitch so I may pick up Legends again finally for stitch Thursday night. This weekend is starting to get packed, going out friday night, stamping on saturday... and some where in there I will get to put together my new bookcases that should arrive friday!!!

Alright back to work!

No comments: