Monday, July 11, 2005

No pictures :( I hope tonight to get some, last night just wasn't a night to be on the computer. I had a lazy weekend.

Friday I finished going through my boxes of mementos and widdled it down to one hat box plus a box of pictures later to be scrapbooked (some of them anyway). Then I watched Hotel Rwanda and tried quilting but it was just one of those movies I had to pay attention to, and it sure is a sad movie. I may end up buying it now that I know how good it is.

Saturday my sister and her boyfriend and my uncle and 3 cousins (the young ones), came to visit, my uncle worked on my sister's car and we all played with the kids for a few hours, we had lunch and then we took them to the park down the road for an hour or so. It was a great time, sure was tiring though.

My boyfriend and I spent the rest of the evening watching movies, Mean Creek (that was a tough one to watch) and National Treasure which was okay. Again I tried to quilt but not much got done.

Sunday was a really unproductive day. I slept in late, we went for a walk (really really long walk), then we went and bought/rented some movies, picked up dinner and spent the rest of the evening vegging. We watched Lemony Snicket - wow that's a crazy movie, and then we played Civ Conquests on the computer for a few hours. The rest of the evening was tv movies and ice cream. I was pretty much laying down all day (after 3 anyway).

So no stitching at all... and hardly any quilting. I brought my quilt to work today though and stitched for a half hour during lunch. I realized I need to pick up the quilting pace big time so I'm sure my stitching is going to get neglected. Thursday at stitch night I hope to start the next Ever So Little, not sure when I'll have time for either of my dragons this week.

Tonight I will quilt and work on the website (hoping for a quick trip to Joann's too!), Tuesday is my quilt get-together, Wednesday I'm babysitting (the 3 little cousins), Thursday stitch night. Friday and Saturday - STITCHER'S HIDEAWAY!!!

I haven't even mentioned that coming up. It's in Sturbridge, so it's really close. I was looking at the schedule recently and it's packed full of events, I'm really looking forward to the idea of being in Sturbridge Village again, haven't been there since 8th grade on a field trip!

So next week I'll have a whole NEW project started but hopefully it won't distract me too much from what I'm already working on :)
It's going to be a crazy three days at work as well, today is already starting to get that way and I should be leaving in 3 hours - we'll see if that happens. I best get out to the closed area and see what I can do.

No comments: