Monday, July 25, 2005

A new Legends update - it's not much but I did work on this a tiny bit this weekend!
(click for larger image)
I'm just about to pick it up again for lunch today too, work on the border between Magic and Wisdom. I want to start the word Magic but I didn't bring the DMC colors for that with me to work. Plus I think i'm going to alter the colors to be a bit darker because my fabric is really really blue and I don't think they'll show up so well, i was worried about the purples on Majesty but they ended up looking fine.

This weekend I went to the fabric store and bought all the fabric needed for my new amish quilt, my boyfriend helped me pick out the fabrics so now I just need to wash them and start cutting. I do want to look through my small stash of fabrics to see if i have any that fit in better than the ones i bought as the selection wasn't great.

Saturday I went to stamp camp and had to order a few things with a discount we were given. We made two great cards and of course learned some new techniques that now I need to apply which means I need more supplies :) I also tried my hand at designing my own card last night with some of my favorite bug stamps.

well time for me to do some stitching!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Looks like you got quite a bit more done, actually.... I will be revisiting mine on Wednesday, as always, despite my heavy focus on finishing Petal Fairy this week :-) So glad you decided to make another quilt - now, don't get too attached to this one too :-)