Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Another day ... and it's wednesday - I get to go to my aunt's tonight ;)

Of course I completely forgot to bring Ohio Star 10 so there's no way that's getting pieced tonight, but maybe i'll cross stitch a bit. Speaking of cross stitch, it's lunch time and I haven't yet. Hopefully I will be back at my desk in 15 minutes or so and just have a late lunch stitching wise (12:45-1:30) or until I get interrupted as I was at noon.

Last night was a lazy night, I made dinner (tacos) and watched tv, then I got my linux computer up and running and finally online! That was a huge bonus, and I got mysql installed on it. Unfortunately the database I need to import is too large (3 MB) to import in a single file so I need to do each table individually. What I'm doing is getting the current website up and running locally and then upgrading it to the 4.0 version, that way I get it completely functional and tested and then I upload that to the live site. We'll see how long this takes, so far I'm just getting the site running which may be hard since my php version is too new for the site but first is the database.

So no stitching or quilting last night (a bit of a bummer) but I did do yoga. Tonight I will hopefully stitch a bit and tomorrow I will stitch if my friend comes over, otherwise I will work on the website and quilt. I don't have too much more backstitching on Magic to do now, I've finished his tail, hand, and bottom in general, all that's really left is his wings and neck I think. Then it's onto the border which I'm looking forward to now :)

Well - back to email :)

No comments: