Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Half way there on the cross hatch triangles!!

That's as of lunch today, i got almost a half hour to quilt and finished the second triangle. Hopefully tonight I can find time and room to draw out the cross hatch on the third one and start it. I'm so psyched, maybe I can at least get 3 done this month!

Last night was horrible, I had no internet at all, I called comcast and they did something and it got the internet back on then I went to the gym and came home and it was off again! I reset my modem 5 times, leaving it unplugged for a few minutes some times. It still wouldn't come up, I called again and this time they didn't do anything, but I set up an appointment for someone to come check on Saturday since my boyfriend will be home then (I won't). And no internet the rest of the night.

So what did I do? Well I didn't get home from the gym and grocery shopping until 8 anyway, so I watched the 2 episodes of Alias that I had left (now i'm just waiting for disk 4 to arrive). And I worked a little on the Woven Butterfly from Stitcher's Hideaway. I'm still wrapping bars but I've at least made decent progress on that now. Then I read for a bit, add that to the time I read at the gym on the bike, I got a lot of reading done.
I'm reading Compulsion by Keith Ablow It's pretty good too :)
Next I am going to read The DaVinci Code Decoded. That should be interesting. Not sure what's after that but I'm sure it's one of the many books I just bought :)

Tonight I'm off to my aunt's, in about an hour actually. Work today (and yesterday) has been halting, running into annoying problems here and there, hopefully tomorrow is a much smoother day. Not sure what I'm going to work on for the last hour, not a lot of time to get started on something new, so maybe I'll just review some stuff. And off i go...

No comments: