Thursday, July 07, 2005

Magic is finished - I finished backstitching him last night. I don't think I'll be ready to start Wisdom by the end of the month but definately sometime in August I will be starting him. That means possibly in the October/November time frame I could finish this piece... unless I'm spending ALL my free time quilting my amish quilt.

Amish quilt - I haven't even started the purple triangles for this month, hopefully tomorrow night that's what I will focus on.

And tonight is stitch night! If my friend is back from Maine and wants to come over that is. If not then I will work on the website and maybe quilt a bit.

What is in the air today?? My allergies are acting up (even itchy eyes) which is strange for the morning since I take my Allegra at night, usually the only time I get bad is around cats or late at night when my allegra is wearing off... why today???

1 comment:

Carol said...

Ugh. I feel lost. I thought you said you wouldn't be stitching on Magic for a little while, and I figured I had some time. I left work early with a sour tummy, and upset over the UK incident, so I will try to sit down and finish Majesty now.... you are speedy (or maybe it is that you are not working on 12 projects like I am??)... hold up a sec, I will try to catch up! LOL