Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Well here's an updated picture from stitching on Legends last week. I was very good last night and stuck to my quilting as I had planned. I'm close to finishing the first triangle with cross hatch, more than halfway done now for sure (that leaves 3 more triangles to go!)

So here's a pic: (Sorry it's not clear - it's scanned in, if you click on the image it should come up clear -- larger)

That is about 63 hours of stitching time. I'm looking forward to making progress on the border, but I'm not sure when I'll have time to pick this guy up again. I think my quilt is going to be my lunch time piece next week too if I want any hope of making my monthly goal!

Tonight is my quilting get-together, unfortunately I have nothing more to show than my amish quilt again which isn't much farther. But I am looking forward to seeing what everyone else is working on. Maybe I'll quilt while we talk too - since it's just straight lines.

Well another busy day, but hopefully I can take a lunch break again today and quilt, I've been managing my time well and I can leave by 5 with a lunch break which means after a quick stop home I may even be on time tonight!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hi Nikki - For some reason, your Legends pic is very unclear on my monitor at work... but from what I can see, it looks great :-) I will probably work a bit on the border on Wednesday.... still won't be caught up to you, though :-)