Thursday, July 28, 2005

Finally, I opened up the practice exam for the GRE... and I got through 3 sections, or rather I skipped the first section and go through 2 other sections. Then my boyfriend got home and we had dinner.

Last night I worked till 6 again, which is nice in that there is less traffic but I sure am tired at the end of the day (I come in around 7/7:30 at the latest). I stopped by the grocery store and then cooked dinner - chicken parm with linguini. Yum. That was done about 8:30, my boyfriend got home at 8:40 and we ate. We then decided it was too hot in the livingroom to watch a movie so we moved to the air conditioned bedroom and I stitched while he continued reading Harry Potter (he keeps leaving it at the apartment during the week and then wishing he had it). By nine thirty I was falling asleep stitching so I put that away and went to sleep.

So I worked on Legends again, I'm getting a bit ahead now, I will not however start the 3rd dragon until Carol is ready to start it. I do however want to finish the border around magic and the word magic pretty soon. The border is now almost finished cross stitch wise, there is a ton of backstitching still to do. And now i'm almost out of my Waterlilies Storm Clouds floss which is what I'm using for the border. I still have the border around Wisdom that will need to be done so I think I will pick up some more floss tonight at stitch.

I plan on backstitching the border tonight and this weekend I think I will pick up Blackwork Dragon again, besides the time I will spend quilting and working on the website.

Ahh - lunch time, I think it's pizza for lunch again and maybe a bit of stitching!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hi Nikki - I have tons and tons of the waterlilies, so don't go buy more - I will send you plenty :-) I don't really know why mine is lasting so much, but that is good for both of us! Also, if you want to start Wisdom, please do - I won't tease you and say you are getting too far ahead anymore :-)