Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Well the week is heading towards the halfway mark (over really due to the number of hours I worked). Today is Lord of the rings day - and it's going to rain all day long! Then tonight it might snow and tomorrow snow. I just hope the roads don't get bad before the drive home from the movie tonight.

So I managed to get almost nothing done last night, but I did cross stitch, worked on the border of the miniature quilt I'm doing for my aunt. It's more than halfway done now and I'm sure I can finish it by Saturday morning. So far I've spent 11 hours working on this piece and it's tiny! I can't wait to finish it and start working on the Round Robin piece that I got in the mail. That should go quickly and then it's back to my own stitching, maybe even something new I get for Christmas?? maybe?? My boyfriend finished shopping for me, he got me a ton of small gifts (just like i wanted since there isn't anything large that I want). He won't let me touch the wrapped gifts under the tree for fear I'll figure out what they are but I honestly have no idea what he got me and I can't wait to find out. Now I just have to finish my shopping for him, I'm at a loss for what else to get him and so far I've just gotten him a few small things, nothing that he'll actually be excited about either. Unfortunately when i get time to go shopping (friday) it is going to be BUSY at the mall and I'm going to hate it, hopefully my brother will come with me like he said he might, he can help me pick out presents.

Well - a short day today, only 8 hours plus the gym. So I gotta get back to work if i want to get anything accomplished today.

No comments: