Tuesday, December 23, 2003

And Health Returns...

Well I made it through my 12 hour day of work while feeling sick all day, I hardly ate anything, maybe I'll lose some weight from this episode :) I did manage to get to sleep within an hour of getting home, my boyfriend woke me up at 9 to see how I was doing but I fell right back to sleep.

Up at 5 no problem again and I'm feeling fine! Completely back to normal, I even ate an apple danish for breakfast and had a cup of tea before that (1/2 a cup really). I think I'll buy lunch today and then eat my chicken and brown rice for dinner since I'm here until 7.

Tomorrow I only have to work 8 hours then I'm done for the week! I hope friday is worth all these extra hours. Atleast tonight I can get some stuff done when I get home and watch my tv show if it's on.

So now it's back to work, still trying to get these diagrams filled is by Wednesday, I'm almost finished with the largest one then I have 1 more new one and then just fixing old ones. I think I can finish by Wednesday, just feeling better today will help my productivity a lot. Back to work...

No comments: