Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Okay not much new but...

Here I am at work again, and my work is boring so I wanted to write. I wish it was more than Tuesday but hopefully today will go quickly. It's goodie day at work so everyone brings in food and everyone eats food all day. I also have a meeting on Tuesdays and that helps to pass the morning along - it's mostly the afternoon I dread since I'm here until 6:30.

Well the tickets are bought and the movie is on tomorrow night. I leave work at 4:30 and the movie is at 7:40 (we are going to get there early since it's opening night).

I have an official job offer - but they want me to say yes or no by Jan. 5th and by then I will have no idea if that's where I want to move or not. Atleast by then hopefully I'll also have a second offer from where I work now. I'd like to hold out for a job in boston however so that's probalby what i'm going to do.

This weekend is Christmas weekend for my family, we're headed out to NH to have Christmas at my Uncle's then a birthday party at my other uncle's house on Sunday.

I can't write anymore - there's this woman talking very loudly here at work and I can't even hear myself think - I can't believe how annoying her voice is, there's no way I could get work done right now! Gotta go!

No comments: