Monday, December 22, 2003

Ah another weekend passed and I'm back at this desk (I even have gloves on because this office is so cold!).

So shopping went well friday, i completely finished it all, didn't go over my limit too much and I can still pay my bills, so i'm still in a good mood about that (paying off 2 more credit cards this morning). There will be only one credit card that i'm not paying off completely this month, i'm leaving 160 on it plus I charged another 250 on it friday so i'll pay that off in january. I've never payed interest before so really i'm interested to know how much it is.

Saturday we drove out to my uncle's, and my youngest cousin was sick with a fever, with tylenol she was her self most of the time and only sick off and on with no other symptoms luckily. We did presents and had a roast beef for dinner, 14 lbs too. During all of this my mom had a migraine and slept through dinner. After dinner we put the kids to bed and played poker for a few hours. My mom, dad, aunt, uncle and cousin went back to their house around 10 and we stayed up to watch a movie. My youngest cousin woke up again from her fever and ended up staying up until 2 am. My sister and I stayed up talking until 3 since we hadn't seen each other in a while.

Sunday we got a call that the birthday girl (my cousin who we were going to go see play her basketball game) was throwing up all night so breakfast and the game was off, but we would still meet at their house for presents and cake at 1. Before we left the fever hit again and my little cousin was wiped out by it, she luckily slept on the car ride over and was feeling better though. The party went on without incident and then the drive home. As soon as i got home i started feeling sick however and the night was horrible, my stomach was in knots, but i did get some sleep and got up at 5 to get into work early so i can work 12 hours. When i get home tonight i'll go to bed early again and do the same tomorrow so that I'll only have to work 8 hours on wednesday and be done for the week. Definately worth it i think.

Well that was my weekend, now i'm working, been here for over 3 hours, which is good, getting some work done, i want to try to finish up the design i'm working on by wednesday. I won't get much cross stitch done until the end of the week unfortunately but i did atleast get to start a new one, It's Winter by Sue Hillis, i started it in the car after buying the floss for it on friday. This will maybe be a birthday present to myself in April if i can get it done by then, then i'll do It's Autumn for my mom.
So the saga continues and so does the work...

No comments: