Friday, December 19, 2003

I'd have to say that today is the first time that I've looked at my bills and been in a good mood.. I will have the money to pay them. With my paychecks coming this week (and every week for the next 4) I can pay off my credit cards, finish christmas shopping and buy the books I need next semester. My one hardship is paying my parents the rest of the tuition I owe - I have to see if I can post pone that payment since I really don't have the money. It's hard but I really have to work more so I'll get another large paycheck in January.

To top that off, i will be owing a lot of taxes, that will hurt but I do have until April to get that money together, and then I need to save up for my first vacation after I graduate.
But this can not bring down my mood, i have money in my account and i'm going to finish my shopping today and it's only 3 1/2 hours at work today which makes it all the better.

Last night I stitched for 3 hours (that's pretty much my max in one day), and I finished the miniature quilt for my aunt, it's got a hanging cord and everything, just need to scan it in and then wrap it for this weekend (tomorrow). Now it's time to either start something new (probably do that) or force myself to work on the piece I want to finish in January for my mom (probably not). I might kit something up to work on during the car trip tomorrow and sunday, there are a lot I want to start but to keep it small I might do a small dragon on my hand dyed fabric.

Well this time at work won't pass unless I get to work - tata - see you next week!

No comments: