Thursday, December 18, 2003

The movie was great. Except for a nagging pain in my stomach the whole time, the 3 1/2 hour movie was worth it. The weather was not on our side when we headed it, snowing and slushy but it stopped snowing while we were in the movie so the drive home wasn't bad, except we couldn't get my car up my road so I had to park down at a neighbors for the night.

I slept in a half hour later than normal, felt great, when i woke up i didn't have that dreaded feeling for a change, i even hit snooze and slept for 9 more minutes. So I got to work a half hour later and have to leave a half hour later, I'm only working 7.5 hours today though so I think I can leave at 4:30, I have to make a trip down to Chatham at that time then home to stitch for the night since my boyfriend is going out (he rarely does and I enjoy the night to myself once in a while). Not that we spend every night together because we don't but it's nice to feel like I have no obligations for a night, can just sit and stitch the night away, plus the Thursday night shows are on which is good. And I can come in late again tomorrow since I only have 4 hours of work, then I'm doing my Christmas shopping.

Enough rambling, I definately recommend seeing Lord of the Rings (if you've seen the others). I'm looking forward to watching all 3 again sometime, maybe when the third comes out on DVD. The end dragged on a bit but they had to tie up all the loose ends, unfortunately my sore back and stomach did not agree with me on that part but what can you do. Well it's back to work for me - only 7 hours to go (plus a workout).

No comments: