Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Merry Christmas Eve!

Well it's my last day of work this week - I have a little over 5 hours left, which includes going out at lunch time to buy a book at Barnes and Noble. I'm psyched for Christmas now and wish it lasted longer but I'll be back here monday morning to fill in my blog...

So still no stitching as i guessed, and tonight I'm going to my boyfriend's family dinner, maybe doing a gift exchange not sure, they may save the gifts till Christmas or later. Then home for the night and up in the morning to do my own family christmas exchange/breakfast and then to my grandmother's for dinner.

I can't express my excitement, I can't wait for everyone to open their presents, I know a few presents that people are getting from people besides me and I think they'll really like them so I can't wait for that. All in all I think it will be a very fullfilling Christmas and i'm glad to be a part of it.

I wish I had more to write but I don't, maybe it's time to eat something and get some work done so I can go home at 4!!!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!

No comments: