Tuesday, May 01, 2007

FINISHED!!!
Sorry about the picture, I used my camera last night, if you click on it you can see it a little better. I will be taking a better picture once I frame it anyway which is hopefully very soon. Maybe i'll have time to scan it in today or something then I'll fix the pic.

So I finished Peaceful Silhouette last night! Really I needed to because work has decided to take a turn and it looks like I'm going to continue to be busy for 2 weeks.. but Celebrations is this weekend and there's no missing that!!

A quick wrap up of goals and goals for May below. Happy Beltaine!!!

April Wrap up:
1) Finish Barnabee! Stitching but not beading
2) Finish Peaceful Silhouette! YES!!!
3) Finish Baby Quilt before Easter! YES!!!
4) Start a new xstitch piece! Nope
5) Finish Leanne's block 7 Nope
6) Piece Leanne's block 8 Nope
7) Piece Leanne's block 9 Nope

May Goals:
1) Finish Leann'es block 7
2) Frame Peaceful Silhouette
4) Start Neighborhood RR
3) Work on Celtic Banner??

I'm keeping it very light - with the move at the end of the month and the ongoing search for an apartment who knows what kind of time I will have.

4 comments:

claudia said...

Peaceful Silhouette turned out great. It is going to fantastic framed! Nice work.

Michelle said...

Happy Beltane to you as well! Congrats on finishing Peaceful Silhouette - it looks lovely!

Carol said...

Congratulations Nikki! It is awesome!! Good job with your goals too :-)

Aussie Stitcher said...

Congratulations on your finish. It looks great