Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Holy Moly - I had no idea how much stuff we had! I'm back from the move - officially living in NH now.

Quick recap of this insane "weekend":
Friday - fiance's graduation, drive back to NY for family reunion LATE
Saturday - family reunion
Sunday - recover, drive back to MA, then pack up cars and drive up to NH and clean up new apartment
Monday - go into Boston, get truck and brother, pack truck, move up to NH and unpack, out to dinner and drive back to Boston to drop off brother
Tuesday - unpack and shop for necessities and unpack and unpack

I have a kitchen and diningroom pretty much unpacked but that's it. The furniture elsewhere is all set up but everything is still in boxes and it will stay that way tonight as we're going to my uncle's for a night - much a needed break!

I have unfortunately not touched my stitching, tonight I will work on my Neighborhood RR finally some more but it will definitely be a little late, hoping to finish it up this weekend??

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Glad you got all moved - even if not unpacked!