Monday, May 21, 2007

House Complete:
As I mentioned the actual house is complete and I started the fence. My goal tonight is to finish the fence and figure out what I'm going to do for the path from the door to the fence.
I have lots planned for the landscaping, first a pine tree or two on the right side of the house and gardens in the front, a bunny will be in there someplace too!
I'm very excited, things for the move are working out, I got the cable to transfer the day after we move which is perfect since I have that day off. I'm waiting on the electric still but I've started the process.

With a little more packing to do in the evenings but that's it, I should have some good stitching time in the next 4 nights. I probably can't make the June 1st mailing just because of the packing and unpacking that will happen between now and then but I'm hoping for Monday June 3rd since that gives me the weekend to find the envelopes I have somplace and get everything put together! That's not too bad!

1 comment:

Aussie Stitcher said...

Your RR is coming along nicely.

Joanne