Thursday, May 17, 2007

Stitching my neighborhood rr finally!
Here's my start, stitching with GAST on 40ct cream linen. It took a while to get started last night as I did a little more basting (still not done basting) but I'm loving it. I can't wait to work on it more tonight! Plus with no work tomorrow I can work tonight until I can't work on it any longer.

Unfortunately my wrist was really bothering me last night -it is again this morning as well. I may need to bring out the brace I have for it for tonight as I need to be functional this weekend to get all my packing done! Can't wait to get back to packing. OH and then there's the website- gotta finish that tomorrow too! Going to be a great day tomorrow. Now.. to get through work.. at least I can leave at 4:30 since I got in early, if I can get everything done that is.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Great start for your RR!

Lana said...

Great job on your new start! And good luck with the packing and moving! I hate moving...so stressful.

Jacqui said...

What a great start on your Neighbourhood. Have fun with the packing and moving.

claudia said...

Now that's a great start! I like it already!

Carol said...

I love it Nikki!!!