Monday, May 07, 2007

Celebrations post to come shortly i promise...

Things are crazy hectic at work - I promise to give a proper weekend and Celebrations update either later today or tomorrow when I can add lots of pictures...

What brings me here right now .. I'm getting a little worried about the nieghborhood RR!! I need to start this .. heck I need to pick fabric still! Where has the time gone and when do I get time again??? Yikes. I promise myself that the next stitchy moment I have will be to figure out the dimensions for the fabric I need and to put in a purchase if I need to. I have a local shop I can call, she may have what I need and I can get it, I'm hoping for 36 ct.

Then I guess I need to baste and then figure out what to stitch myself.. yikes - I guess I figured May would be an easy month work wise and that I'd have my apartment situation all figured out at the end of april - neither of those wishes came true.. deep breath!

Okay back to work, I will focus on this later :)

1 comment:

Deb said...

Hi, Nicole, I have no doubt you'll get there with the Neighborhood. I'm just starting, too. Have my ideas, but just got my fab....36 ct... today! (May 11th) I'm sure we can all take a "grace period" of a day or so if we don't make June 1st!! Hugs, Deb