Thursday, May 24, 2007

Going to be offline for a short bit...

First - I did get to stitch Tuesday night - I worked on my RR and finished the fence and started the walkway from the house to the fence. I hope to have some more time to work on this during the weekend festivities, but we'll see. I will post a picture as soon as I'm back online..

So why am I offline - well things will be busy -

Friday : Fiance's Graduation
Saturday: Home for Pig Roast
Sunday: Still home - but coming back in afternoon/evening
Monday: MOVING DAY
Tuesday: Unpacking - internet should get hooked up but I won't have time to be online most likely

So I'll be back on Wednesday - driving in to work from NH! Oh there's so much to do still - yikes!

4 comments:

Carol said...

Yikes! What a weekend! I will be thinking of you - hope all goes smoothly!!

Jacqui said...

Busy busy busy! Hope the move goes well and smoothly and that you're back online again soon.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the move. Hope all goes well for you. See you sometime next week when you get yourself sorted out.

Aussie Stitcher said...

Best of luck with your move - hope all goes well.

Joanne