Monday, May 14, 2007

Last local shopping trip:
Well with moving to Nashua I'm really going to miss popping over to Lucy's to buy some last minute fabric and threads, and of course some neat charts I find (see above).

So I bought a fat 1/4 of 40 ct linen for the Neighborhood RR. I'm going to sit and start gridding it right now so hopefully by tomorrow night that will be finished and I can maybe start working on my house which I have picked out, thread and all. I'm very excited about this RR and I'd really like to make the first mailing date even with the challenge of moving too...

Oh and I did a little packing tonight: my good pots and pans and my good dishes (these are rarely used) - they are now packed up tight!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Wow, you sure will be close to me soon!!! I did get your email - I am sure a week late or so with the RR will be fine, and I will wait for your new address to send mine to you!

Aussie Stitcher said...

That is a nice stash haul.

Joanne