Friday, May 18, 2007

A relaxing night...
Well I worked a little later than planned and traffic was horrible but I got home around 7 and we went out to celebrate because my fiance just finished his very last final exam for law school!!!! Next friday is graduation! I'm so proud of him.

So we went out to Bertucci's, then a quick trip to home depot and then we settled in and watched Pan's Labyrinth which I really enjoyed watching even if I had to cover my eyes for a LOT of scenes! No stitching as planned though because of subtitles.

And today is a free day off from work thank goodness. So I'm about to work on the website and see what I can do as far as that goes and then it's packing time! I'm very excited. Of course my wrist has been bothering me this week and it's really bad today so I have my brace on and I'll have to be careful with lifting and things. I wonder why it's acting up??

1 comment:

claudia said...

What a great accomplishment for your fiance to finish law school! Good for him. Congratulations!
Hurray for those free days off. I hope you had a good time with it!