Thursday, April 26, 2007

It's all over!
Finally, the presentation is over, it went well and today is back to a normal almost stress free work day. And more importantly - I'm taking tomorrow off completely!

Clarifications -
First off - thank you all for the birthday wishes and the comments on Peaceful Silhouette, I'm really hoping to have time to finish that this weekend!
Secondly - the dragon quilt was a gift from 2 coworkers in our california office. It is so beautiful and generous, I just love it, they are so great.
Thirdly - now that work should be more normal again, no working on weekends, no working until midnight -i should be able to stitch more and I'm really hoping to get started on my neighborhood RR!!! I haven't even picked fabric yet! I have to measure out and figure out what size I need and then see what i might have already. I'm very much looking forward to that.

Oh and then there's the move, I'm going apartment hunting this weekend up in NH, I'm not sure I'll find exactly what i want but I'm hoping so because the closer I get to the move day the more stressed out I will be! Wish me luck!

And tomorrow is a work on the website among other things day - I hope that goes well! And now - back to the lab!

1 comment:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Thank you for the postive thoughts!

Hope you find lots of time to stitch!