Sunday, April 01, 2007

Stitch last night was great, I worked on Barnabee and I got the roses all done! All that's left is the last backstitched saying and the honeycomb row, then the beading throughout! This piece is lovely and I'd really like to do Lady Scarlett as a companion some day soon (of course I have to get those patterns first). I think I will finish this as a bell pull, not sure yet, I need to be on the look out for some pretty bee fabric for the back first. I probably will not finish this until the summer (after we move) anyway.

And after this piece, I will focus on Peaceful Silhouette until that's finished then I have a new pattern to start - not sure which, there's so much to choose from!

Well gotta work on the website today! I played some Elebits on the wii all morning - love that game! Now if i can get the website someplace I can then quilt later! Wish me luck...

No comments: