Friday, April 20, 2007

Birthday Treats!

First of all - I received this absolutely beautiful - amazing - fob from Carol! I saw Dani stitch this and I knew it was a must stitch for me eventually and now I have it already finished! I absolutely love it - here's some pics:
And the other side:
Here's a picture of the gift my aunt got me - it's a beautiful chart for a quilt which includes an embroidered center piece about the Seasons - I love seasons! And some gorgeous fabrics!
And from my best friend - A Cake decorating kit!! Plus some super sticky tape for making the dvd boxes she's going to teach me to make!
Tulips from another friend and the cards I've received. I really feel loved on this birthday!
Last night was such a surprise! I went to go out to dinner with my best friend and it turned out to be 6 of my friends (our stitching group) - 2 couldn't make it but we had a blast! It was 3 hours of relaxing with great friends (and eating good chinese food of course). I was so thrilled.

I guess the birthday doesn't end yet either, my sister and her boyfriend are coming up this weekend to celebrate over night on saturday and my mom is going to try to come out, then my brother might come by for the night as well after his baseball games. My mom got me a gift card to IKEA!! That will be great once I've moved and I have new space to fill (hopefully) :)
I really think this is the best birthday ever!

Well I wanted to dedicate this post to the generous gifts I've received, I am truly truly thankful! I'm working from home today so that by 4:30 I can start cleaning around the apartment for company and doing any more packing I can get away with. I'm also planning on going running outside because the weather is amazing! What a beautiful day - now - back to work :)

2 comments:

Carol said...

Looks like you did have a wonderful birthday!!! I am so pleased you like the fob - I might make that one for myself someday - but not too soon, as I dislike stitching something twice unless there is a bit of time in between - LOL!

Michelle said...

Wonderful gifts! I'm curious about those DVD cases, you'll have to post photos. Happy Birthday!