Thursday, April 19, 2007

So close and yet...


First I want to say THANK YOU For all the birthday wishes. It really was a great birthday, one of the very best.

Secondly - I am finally showing my progress on Peaceful Sihouette. The next picture will be stitching complete for sure as there is only one color left to fill in (half stitches) on the bottom right. I'm VERY excited! 4 nights of working on this from 1 1/2-2 1/2 hours and it's almost completed.

BUT THEN - I realized I had an error... not a minor one either - I accidentally used dark brown (2 strands!) in the tweeding instead of regular brown for what I stitched last night - it's not a lot darker but it definitely shows. I am undecided if I will leave it - or my other alternative is to take one strand of regular brown and stitch over that whole area. I'll decide after I actually finish it and see it all together ... OOPS!

Anyway - so there's my progress. Tonight I don't think I'll have stitching time, I'm going out to dinner with a friend and friday I have to clean but probably this weekend!

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Peaceful Silhouette looks good to me! And you made a lot of progress!

Aussie Stitcher said...

It is looking great.

Carol said...

Wow- you are almost there! As somone who has been watching this one for a long time with you, I am excited to see it coming to its finish :-)

Michelle said...

It looks beautiful - can't wait to see your finish!