Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My birthday surprise:
Isn't it just gorgeous! I absolutely love dragons - and I'm in total shock!

And my birthday treat to myself just arrived yesterday from SB&B:
I got Lady Scarlett's Journey (I,II,III), Overdyed Dragon, and ABC and DEF Sampler Stitches! A real treat to myself!

And when I wasn't making myself sick with nerves for the presentations going on at work today and tomorrow I did a little stitching - I finished backstitching the front boat on Peaceful Silhouette so now i Just have the larger boat and then I'll be done - I really can't believe it!!

My presentation should be tomorrow morning at 8, it could be last this afternoon if we run early - and of course I woke up feeling like I'm getting a horrible cold - unbelievable! I will just have to work through it and Friday I had planned on taking off anyway, will just have to be more of a recovery day than a get things done day... all well!

3 comments:

Carol said...

I hope your presentation went well! I think it was about an hour ago... my thoughts are with you! What a stunning dragon - who is it from? Lovely, lovely stash!!!

claudia said...

That dragon is fantastic! Your birthday presents for yourself look like some fun stitches. Happy Birthday! (a little late, sorry)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Your dragon quilt is so cool! Enjoy Overdyed Dragon! I enjoyed stitching it for Jennifer!