Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Birthday...

Yesterday was my birthday and it was a great day. I got home from work around 6:40 and I'll leave the rest to the pictures:
This is what I came home to - freshly made (and VERY YUMMY)!
My gift (actually got that first thing in the morning) - it's a subscription to Martha Stewart Living which I secretly wanted :)
My home made pizza (my absolute favorite) and he even picked up orange soda for me!
I picked out 5 favorites and my fiance got to pick the one he'd tolerate the most - he actually likes Notting Hill so he picked that one.
And this is how my movie/stitching night started - Some wonderful pizza and soda, lots of laughing (I love Notting Hill) and a very good amount of stitching - Peaceful Silhouette. I know I haven't posted a progress pic - yesterday was a non-blog day and today I have so many other pics to share I'll post one tomorrow.

Off to my aunt's for the night tonight, I'm looking forward probably some shopping at Kohl's and then some dinner out.

4 comments:

Aussie Stitcher said...

Happy Birthday Nicole.

Carolyn said...

Happy Birthday, Nicole! Looks like you had a wonderful day!

claudia said...

Happy Birthday Nicole. Looks like it was a fun evening. Your fiance is the best!

Carol said...

Happy Belated Birthday Nikki! Your giftie should arrive soon ;-)