Monday, April 16, 2007

A necklace and Ebay...

First a necklace - this is the necklace I made Saturday night, it is a birthday gift for my fiance's sister. I really like how it came out, if it was for me I'd make it much shorter but I'm a very small person so I was more generous with then length. This took forever!

There's a lot of wire work (all new to me) and I basically wrapped each stone chip individually creating the hoops as I went and connecting each one very slowly!

And on Ebay I sold my first item! It was a pair of headphones we had as a duplicate gift and they sold very quickly for buy it now. I will be shipping them off tomorrow!

Last night I finally stitched! I will post a progress pic tomorrow - Peaceful Silhouette, I hope to also stitch on it tonight. I really want to get this finished and with so little stitching time I was really getting worried. Plus there was a wopper of a mistake and I was trying to ignore it but I finally figured it out last night and it's not that bad, I think I can work around it and not make many changes.

Well back to a busy work week. Probably working late today - but at least I ran this morning!

2 comments:

claudia said...

That necklace turned out really nice, Your fiance's sister will surely love it!
Congrats on the sale on Ebay. I tried it once but wasn't successful, but then I wasn't really sure of what I was doing either!

Michelle said...

Congratulations on a beautiful necklace...it will be treasured!