Friday, April 21, 2006

A wonderful birthday surprise! I got a little package in the mail yesterday from Carol - a Michael Powell Kit - Mini Cottages II. I love it! She also sent me one from a magazine a while back - now I can't wait to stitch a Michael Powell and I have some to choose from!

Depending on how much stitching I do this weekend - I may just be starting one of these up - probably the kit since the thread is all there for me :) Oh I can't wait.
THANK YOU CAROL!

-- on a bad note - my cold is getting worse - last night was a rough night and i woke up this morning feeling crappy. I think I might leave after lunch some time today and go home to take a nap. So far just trying to get as much done as I can this morning so I can leave guilt free but man I wish I could breathe!

1 comment:

Carol said...

You are more than welcome! I noticed tonight that ABC Stitch Therapy has Mini Cottages III on their sale page for only $16.99! Thought you might like to know :-) It is a full kit too!