Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The cold that wouldn't go away :) No seriously - it's really not that bad, but I'm a little congested today. I went to bed early last night and slept almost 11 hours - much needed. Hopefully today will be productive at work and I will have more energy tomorrow!

On the stitching front - well I've met my goal on Going To Market this month - oh man forgot my large q-snaps at home again - I need those for Peaceful Silhouette. I'm ready to start stitching Peaceful Silhouette at work again - if I remember my larger q-snaps ever :) And my class is almost over - Next thursday is the final!

So... that means it's almost time to start a new piece. I'm thinking some time in May - first there's celebrations so that will be a few little pieces I'll want to finish up - but by the end of may I'll be ready for something new. I have a few choices:

1. Kingdom Sampler (if carol is ready for a SAL on that one)
2. Winter in my Garden (i think carol mentioned doing a SAL on this one too so i can hold off)
3. Just a little piece and quiet please (Dragon Dreams) - i really want to stitch this for my bathroom!
4. Michael Powell chart - i think it's a freebie one
5. Blackwork Dragon - restart on Wandering Ivy fabric

Plus i have some WIPs i'd like to pick up again and finish off - they include:
1. Wrapped butterfly - i have to weave the butterfly and make it into a pillow
2. Wisdom Virtue Series Dragon
3. Tiffany's Sweet bag scissor case and accessories - from celebrations last year? I want to at least finish the scissor keeper and needlebook i think, even if i don't do the bag, but i'd like to do them all.

Oh - so much to do and so little time!

No comments: