Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Half way -

On the background that is. Minus a few stitches, the top half of the background is finished. I think I will try to finish up the left side of the background before stitching the boy as I am worried with just background left to go I might slow down my progress a bit.

A nice long weekend - we had a really good weekend, Friday I had a girls' day out - just out and about shopping with my 2 closest friends, it was awesome, after cleaning the house so when I got home I didn't even have to do any cleaning for family coming :) Saturday my sister and her boyfriend came over and we spent the day with family. Sunday we went up to NH for the day to see more family and finally got home after 10. Unfortunately I got a cold starting sunday night so my birthday (yesterday) was spent with a headache and sore throat.

The cold isn't that bad, I was able to do everything I wanted to - I potted all the herbs my mom gave me for my birthday into the fancy pots she got me :) And we went out to dinner, and I cross stitched - what more could I ask for (that's where all the progress on Going To Market came from). Last night I took some nitequil and i slept soundly, even made it in to work by 8 instead of 9 which hopefully is a sign for things to come.

All in all it was a great weekend, seeing friends and family, now just 4 days until the next weekend ;) No plans for the next 2 weekends either which is always great ;)

2 comments:

Juanita said...

This is really coming along nicely. Keep up the good work!

Kucki68 said...

I wish I was a faster stitcher, going to market is so wonderful.