Monday, April 24, 2006

A very productive weekend - but I forgot to take pictures- i can post some on wednesday though.

Sunday I pieced the baby quilt so it's all ready to be tied. It's very fun looking with lots of bright colors. Then I worked on the Michael Powell kit - Mini Cottages II and that's a lot of fun. I decided to start it on a large piece of fabric just in case I want to stitch I, II and III all on one piece and frame them with matting between them. Not sure yet but this leaves the possibility open and since I just ordered number III I'm only one short from doing that :)

I remembered to bring my large q-snap to work today so I can start working on Peaceful Silhouette at work finally and will probably bring it home on weekends to take a picture but it probably won't go very fast.

My final exam is this week in class so that's almost over! And next weekend I have very little planned so I may have another very productive weekend - and THEN - CELEBRATIONS - the countdown as begun - 11 days until my day off next week!

No comments: