Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Mmmm .. chili

That's what my boyfriend made for dinner last night and that's what i'm eating for lunch now - we're very picky about our chili and there are no beans in this chili, it's mostly beef but it's the flavor that counts, and it's good with chips.

Last night when I got home we went for a run - that's awesome considering I managed to run yesterday morning too! Then we ate dinner and I did some homework, ending the evening with 2 ER season 4 episodes before reading and going to bed. If i had managed the energy to stitch while watching tv it would have been a perfect evening. But you can't have everything.

I ran again this morning - just a mile but I ran it pretty fast so i can tell i'm getting in better shape and I hope to run again tonight when I get home.

No stitching yesterday like i'd hoped but i think today after i eat my chili i'll break out the stitching for a bit and get back to work on Going To Market. Really looking forward to my 4 day weekend too!

No comments: