Friday, April 28, 2006

Well I'm working from home today - for a few hours anyway. It's not a pleasant day, I am happy to say that I am finishing up an 8 day fast that I wasn't sure I could do or not and I did just fine. During the last 8 days I have eaten only vegetables (which I generally don't eat at alL!) and Kitchari - a rice/bean mixture for protein/carbs. There is very little fat in this diet and I could not satisfy my regular sugar cravings so it was hard but it's almost over as today is the LAST day! I'm very proud of myself and hoping to go get a manicure with some friends tonight!

PLUS - my class is over officially! I took the final exam last night which really wasn't bad, only took about 40 minutes and then I was off to stitch with my friends! I worked on Peaceful Silhouette a little but mostly just relaxed. I may pull out my stitching this afternoon after I finish up my work depending on how I feel mostly.

So I am feeling pretty good about this month and what I've accomplished, I was strict on myself and not once did i cheat which is just amazing for someone who's never done a diet before in her life!

No comments: