Saturday, April 22, 2006

An update!



The picture quality is not very good for some reason so I'm not updating my regular picture (on the sidebar) but I thought I would at least post my progress since I've worked on this so much and am putting it away for a bit. I made my goal of finishing the left side of the background so next I will finish up the woman's feet and then stitch the boy and finish the background.

BUT FIRST - I will be starting a new piece - and I do believe it's Mini Cottages II from Carol! I opened up the kit, I'm not a huge fan of 14ct aida so I am going to substitute for something in my stash, keeping it simple with white though since it's completely covered and will be starting that probably tomorrow after some quilting time!

Off to shop a little online and then to bed - it's been a good day!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Off to Market looks excellent! I am so glad you will start Mini Cottages 2 now - I would dump the aida too, I am horrified they even sent aida! Congrats on getting Mini Cottages 3 last night too :-)

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Congrats on your progress...she is looking lovely!

Kim said...

It's looking great!