Thursday, April 20, 2006

Well we had a great night out with a delicious dinner. No stitching though. Tonight before class I'll probably get some stitching done and then hopefully I'll remember to bring my large q-snaps to work tomorrow so I can start working on Peaceful Silhouette again at lunch time.

I really have the itch to start something new and i have the perfect piece in mind - it's something I wanted to do as a gift for my aunt for christmas - so I've decided to hold myself off I must force myself to finish the woven butterfly first - that is going to be a gift for my other aunt for christmas and then I can start the new piece.

I love stitching gifts, I wish I had more time to devote to it, now I'm remember all sorts of pieces I wanted to stitch for my mom and sister too. More of a reason to stitch more :)

No comments: