Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Some pictures finally!

First - the baby quilt progress - here it is all pieced and ready to be tied as soon as I get some pearl cotton and a curved needle. (I've never tied before so that in itself is putting me off too!)


And finally - the progress on Mini Cottages II - I apologize, i didn't realize the picture was so blurry :( I will try scanning this one for the next update!


I don't know that I will get any stitching done tonight - i have a final exam for my class tomorrow night so I probably should study a little - by study i mean do a quick outline of the book so I know what's in every chapter that the test covers since I didn't read the chapters :)

I got caught up on last week's Alias episodes last night - now i'm all ready for tonight's episode! I'm almost caught up on the missed episodes of gilmore girls as well after catching last night's and then watching one of the ones i missed.
Nothing interesting going on - just holding on until this weekend when I get to go shopping for some new clothes, maybe get a manicure and stitch a LOT!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Wow, what huge progress on the MP cottages! Good luck on your final exam!!!! Soon we need to chat about when we will start Kingdom Sampler :-) When are you at Celebrations? I have a class Friday from 1-4:45 and one on Saturday 8-10:15.... I think.... :-)

Singular Stitches said...

Good luck on your final!!

BTW, what do think of the Wicca Cookbook? Very interesting. I just requested it from our library syetem.

Anonymous said...

What a beautifull baby quilt it is.
Very nice work.