Monday, April 03, 2006

A stitching update:



That is the progress I've made on the teapot RR, I am stitching the teapot all the way to the right. It feels like it's slow going but I think it's coming along none the less.

This weekend was awesome, spending time with friends. This week however is looking to be a busy one - with late nights working and homework to do. Our last homework assignment is due apr. 12th and then I will have 2 weeks before the final and be done with my first class! Oh I really can't wait until May - I am definitely starting a new cross stitch piece in May!

Oh and on saturday I finished reading Like Water for Chocolate - I love that book, it was hard to put down near the end and I'm so happy I found such a touching book! Last night I started a field guide to goblins or something that a friend is loaning me, should be a fun short read, which is all i can handle this week :)

1 comment:

Carol said...

What a cute teapot RR!