Monday, April 10, 2006

I'll take my happy dances any way I can get them :)


I finished the teapot RR (I stitched the teapot on the right). It's all ready to mail back - probably next saturday being the first time I can get to the post office.

So now i'm back to stitching on my own pieces! Definitely picking up Going To Market at lunch time today - and I think by the end of the week I will be stitching on Peaceful Silhouette at lunch and saving Going To Market as my at home piece.

My last homework assignment for class is due this wednesday, and I put most of the work in yesterday so there shouldn't be too much left to do this week. I worked on the website this weekend - wrapping a few more things up there. I basically got a lot done, but I didn't work on the quilt at all - and next weekend is looking packed - maybe next monday since I took the day off.

Next weekend I gave myself a 4 day weekend, friday to hang out with friends and monday to hang out with my boyfriend as it's my birthday. I already got my present (snowboarding pants) in march so we're not really doing gifts (his birthday is this coming wednesday and I got him a snowboard as his birthday/anniversary gift in march). But my real gift is getting to hang out with him and i will have to plan something fun for monday!

1 comment:

Singular Stitches said...

Congrats on the happy dance and a woo hoo on the last assignment for class!!!