Friday, January 30, 2004

Friday!

Well here it is, friday, the beginning of the weekend - the first weekend that I actually have homework due on Monday! And a lot. My computational vision class homework is tough - the first two problems anyway (actually i haven't tried the second one yet but the first is killer) the other 2 problems are in Matlab and really easy, just some basic learning matlab stuff so that was no problem. Boy I hope he grades leniently, i don't know how i'm going to figure out these problems.

Besides that my financial accounting project part 1 is also due monday, but that's almost finished and i think my partner is working on it now. If not i could easily finish it in a matter of minutes because it's all in the book. Besides that i have a lot of reading to do this weekend.

And tonight is date night, my boyfriend is taking me to dinner then we're renting movies and watching movies the rest of the night - tomorrow will be getting more work done (reading while he uses the computer) and then relaxing while he goes out with his friends - cross stitch here i come! Sunday will be the really big homework day and maybe also get some work done.

So I haven't made much progress, none on the round robin - i did embroider a bit on the castle wednesday night but nothing last night since i got home so late. I do want to finish up the round robin this weekend - i think i'm going to work on it right now actually, that way i can start a new piece tomorrow night - the quilt piece probably since that will go quick. I also still have to order the kreinek threads i need for my new RR that starts in march. I should probably order soon - it's going to cost me about 10 dollars! Sometimes we have to make sacrifices! Well - that RR is calling my name!

No comments: