Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Getting there...

Today is one of those days where I need to write a checklist and get everything done. It's Wednesday, class starts up again tomorrow and I have a quiz, and some homework that needs to get done. My little vacation is over. So far I did one reading assignment this morning as well as got my emails done. Next on the list is all of my financial accounting homework, then maybe i'll make the meatballs for dinner if my beef is still good. Lastly it's math homework which is mostly reading for now since the assignment is due on Monday. Then - depending on the time, cook dinner or relax with some stitching. I was thinking of starting my quilt today if i get all my work done, as a reward but it will depend what time it is, it's an appliquet quilt and i'm not real used to appliquet yet so i may need my mom's help and some supplies like freezer paper and starch, iron etc. I could cut out the pieces atleast for a block. Plus I have to decide which colors are getting used where. The quilt is a Debbie Mumm quilt and it's a tea theme, perfect for my kitchen (if i had wall space anyway).

So now that's all i have to do today, it would be nice to get some vacuuming done as well but my boyfriend will be here in the afternoon so i know that won't happen. I can't get work work done when he's around - playing video games as i'm sure he'll be doing again :)

OK - enough dilly dallying, it was good to get this stuff written down but now it's time to get the work done !

No comments: