Friday, January 09, 2004

Last day at work...

That's right, less than 5 hours to go and I might never be back working here again - depending on where life takes me.

I just spent 20 minutes applying to some jobs on Monster.com that are in Boston and one in Hartford I think... both places my boyfriend is applying to schools. I haven't looked in NYC yet but that's another option. I haven't been too succesful with Monster.com before but it's closer to graduation now so who knows.

I finished all the stitching in Carol's RR last night - it went really fast, and now I just have 2 beads to attached and it's ready for mailing. That will get done this weekend but i think tonight will be a night away from cross stitching. We're hoping tonight to go to dinner and a movie (Big Fish) - unless my mom is doing a family thing for her birthday then those plans change. Tomorrow night my boyfriend is going out so i'll rent some movies and cross stitch all night again, i'm really looking forward to maybe starting a new project or making serious progress on my new WIP (probably the latter - start a new project after all the RR's are finished). I also have to dye my fabric so maybe sunday i can start that RR- or next week.

Monday I have school all day -then tuesday i'll clean the house and maybe get some work done, then wednesday more work then an interview at 3, then back to classes on Thursday. I have a feeling this will be my last regularly spaced blog, maybe I'll manage once a week from now on but who knows. It sure has been fun and I'll *try* real hard to remember to come let it all out :)

No comments: